L- Shaped Memory Foam and Foam Back Custom Cushions.
For a description of the cushions and
covers watch our video
Foam Cushions Part 1
For a description of the Foam
types watch our video Foam Cushions Part 2
L- Shaped Memory Foam and Foam Back Custom Cushions. Please enter the dimensions below.
Most back cushions are suppose to be on the soft side.
The memory foam topper on a back cushion gives it a great feel.
The memory foam is slow to sink in and slow to rise up, similar to down.
Usually a 1" to 2" layer of memory foam gives it that downy feel.
It is a bit more expensive than regular foam, but it does provide a higher level of comfort without the problems associated with down and feathers (allergies and feather leakage).
The more pieces you buy the more you save.
Buy 4 - 10 pieces 5% off, 10-20 pieces 10% off and 20-200 pieces 15% off.
* IF YOU ARE A WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR CALL US FOR THE WHOLESALE PROGRAM. *
1. Measure and enter the dimensions for the cushion.
2. Select your foam type
3. If you want Dacron wrap select the Dacron wrap .
4. If you want a cover for the cushion with welting
(piping on the seams) select double welting.
5. Select a color using the fabric color chart
at the top of the web site Use the pull down menu to select the color fabric.